Listen here to Pauline Baker talking about the ever changing needs for Marketing in business on South Waves Radio
Podcast on what challenges marketing companies are faced with as an industry in an ever changing world.
- How can we all get the ‘X’ factor?In Marketing31st October 2017I spend a lot of my time looking at weblogs, videos and articles from public speakers on marketing with a view to constant learning, but in reality they are - on the whole - telling me all the things I already know, and I am wondering how come they are making their fortunes talking about it, while the rest of us are making a living actually doing it. So here's my tips... READ ON
- It’s all about the (life) style!In Marketing9th October 2017The emerging trends in advertising at the moment means we have seen a move away from bleating about "great customer service" and "top quality products" and much more into a subliminal (or not) message around lifestyle and the impact buying this product or service will have on you, your family, your time (WeBuyAnyCar have hit the nail on the head) - and status. CLICK HERE to see the video.
- Networking – the perils, pitfalls and privileges of finding a great groupIn Marketing, Networking18th September 2017As someone who is ultra-confident sitting in a small setting and talking about things that are important to me - family, work, ambitions, friendships - walking into a room full of strangers (strangers to me but all whom seem to know each other!) and being expected to just casually walk up to one of these beings and start a conversation, is terrifying. However, I think I've found the secret...READ ON
- Why it is so important to understanding your Customers’ Journey and ExperienceIn Marketing6th September 2017As a consumer, there's nothing more frustrating than once you've made your purchase either (a) being forgotten about for all eternity, (b) being bombarded with more sales promotions straight away, or (c) feeling like the company just wants as much from you as possible - without any understanding of what you need or want. READ MORE
- How can we all get the ‘X’ factor?